So it’s time for me to plan out what I want to work on in the coming year.
- 2 drafts of “Settling With Sea Serpents”
- 1 draft of “Sarimanok Feather”
- 1+ drafts of “Changestone”
- Finish “The Gods’ Blessings” v 2 and write v 3
- Another draft of “Lightning Born”
- Tweak covers for “Infant Insomnia” and “Curelom Riders”
- Figure out how to get my stuff on Google Play
Again, “Lightning Born” is a stretch goal. I think my main focus this year is going to be polishing and seeking publication for my short fiction. “Changestone” is 1+ drafts, because I think it needs a major overhaul, as it’s just not working as a flash fiction. Too much stuff needs describing.
For the cover tweaks, I’m not happy with the typography on “Infant Insomnia” and the black and white version of “Curelom Riders” has no contrast between the dragon and the background. So I want to fix those up. It shouldn’t take long. I just need to figure out how to do it.
Now to get to it.