Guardian Spirits v 1 is Done!

I have a new laptop! Everything’s set up on it, and I’ve gotten back in the writing groove.

Most of my work this draft went into developing the POV character. I actually didn’t do any work with MICE, but I did come up with a satisfying ending.

The story still feels like it needs a good polish. I’m starting to notice that my sentences feel stale. I’m not sure how to fix that. I’m not very practiced at editing on that level, but I’ll give it a shot. In the meantime, I’m sending it out to beta readers to see if there’s anything I’ve left out explaining.


  • Started: March 4
  • Finished: March 11
  • 1,356 words (133% v 0)
  • 1 scene

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *