Unstop the Wind v 1 is Done!

Unstop the wind banner copy
As promised, I changed the name of my short story from “Albatross Flight” to “Unstop the Wind.” Feels a lot more poetic.

With this draft, I focused on fleshing the story out — showing events instead of just glossing by them. Still, as I got to the end, I realized that I needed to foreshadow the climax, because right now the complication comes out of nowhere. I’ll also send it through my writing group to see what they think before working on the next draft.

Stats

  • Started October 5, 2015
  • Finished October 13, 2015
  • 2,639 words (143% the size of v 0)
  • 4 scenes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *