Time to look back at the year and see how I did on my writing goals for 2014.
What I Did That I Planned
- Published “Infant Insomnia” as an e-book single
- Wrote 2 Drafts of Silent Scars
- Published an e-book (and POD) cookbook with recipes from The Rice of Life
What I Didn’t Do That I Planned
- Wrote another draft of “The Treasure of the Gods” (Now “The God’s Blessing”) I did get over half way done with this.
- Wrote another draft of “Lightning Born” (I knew this was a stretch anyway)
What I Did Instead
- Wrote 4 drafts of “Sarimanok Feather”
- Wrote and published “Curelom Riders”
- Wrote 1 draft of “Settling With Sea Serpents”
- Wrote 4 drafts of “Changestone”
Total number of rejections received in 2014: 6
All in all, it was a quite productive year.